The First Steps Happen Here
You are the You expert, and I am the financial expert. Before we jump in, let’s make sure our collaboration will excel.
Why: To help us determine if we should work together.
What You Can Expect: Two complimentary sessions that result in confidence that you are making the right decision – even if it means working with a different advisor.
Who Is This For: Are you ready for financial improvement? Are you looking for tremendous growth in your current financial situation? If you answered yes to both of those questions, let’s talk. This is for conscientious people who want to live intentionally with their finances. There are no minimum asset or investment levels required.
It’s FREE – We want to be sure we are a good fit for a lasting, fruitful relationship – no obligation
Certainty in moving forward – We work at your pace, building confidence and strategy as we go
30 Minutes – Our initial session is a 30-minute phone call designed to determine whether we should meet in person
- Schedule a call – A 30-minute phone call will give us both a chance to make sure your situation matches the Best Financial Life expertise.
- Simple homework – No tests here! Fill out three surveys regarding your current financial state, satisfaction, and life transitions.
- Let’s Meet! – The next step is to meet over Zoom. In this discovery meeting, we will discuss how you are handling your finances and identify the significant challenges you are facing. We will dive into the Best Financial Life process to determine if it is the right fit for you.
- Is It A Go? – Now that you have all the information you need, you can truly decide if you’re ready to take the next steps. Talk it out, discuss things with your partner. If and when you’re ready, we will move forward.
- Commit to YOUR Journey! – Sign the Engagement Agreement and begin your quest to clarity, control, and intention.
Still, Have Questions?
- How Does Best Financial Life Make Money? The only revenue we make is the fees that we charge clients – and that is NOT dependent on the advice we give. In other words, we do not sell products, receive commissions, or give advice to increase our income.
- Do you offer an hourly or one-time project fee option? No, we do not provide a short-term engagement option. We believe the best financial advice must be a holistic approach. It should include everything about you – your wants, your needs, your goals, your life – and this plan will evolve with you. A short-term engagement, on the other hand, will only provide rules of thumb that are not best for a lifetime of change or growth.
- How are you different from other financial advisors? The Best Financial Life process is tailored to each client’s specific lifestyle and needs. We work hard to create an environment that allows you to confidently make the best decisions possible for you and your family. This is supported by our flat fee structure, unlimited hours, and meetings, which provides the peace of mind that you can move forward at your own pace. We also focus on financial planning before turning to investments – your portfolio must support your plan. Otherwise, it will not provide what you need.
- Why should I consider hiring Best Financial Life? If you want the power to navigate the processes of money, finances, and planning, to have thought-provoking discussions about you and your situation with a financial advocate who has the knowledge, experience, and motivation to move you forward, then let’s talk. But remember, financial fulfillment is possible only if you do the work. So, if you don’t want real change and instead are simply looking to optimize a small part of your financial life, then this isn’t for you.
Not ready to schedule a call yet? That’s ok! We’ve Got Other Resources For You Too!
Uncover your true values and motivations to develop clear goals that will ultimately help you move forward, and guide you, eliminating any unnecessary anxiety. Listen in to the Deliberate Money Moves podcast!